Monday, November 28, 2011

A cry for attention, grammar jokes, and a playlist.

So here's the deal.

As of right now, this second, I have had 7,807 page views.

By January 8, 2012, I would like to have seen that number increase by 2,193.
(And yes, I did just use a calculator to do that simple subtraction. Writer, not mathematician, remember? (Oh, and that being said, I just completed my first and LAST semester of math courses that I will ever have to take in my life. Booyah.))

By that point, I will have been blogging for exactly one year. And I would love love LOVE to have 10,000 page views on that day!

I understand that this is extremely narcissistic of me, but, hey, I'm human, and humans like to think that they're of consequence, especially blogging humans.

So tell your friends, tell your family, tell your friends's families.

Support the cause, guys.

The give Clumsy Kim confidence cause.

ALLITERATION!

And, as motivation, I'll even bless you with an awesome wintry playlist.

1. Ghost- Ingrid Michaelson


2. O Come, Let Us Adore Him - Shane & Shane


3. Hold Onto What You Believe - Mumford and Sons


4. For Emma, Forever Ago, a cappella - Bon Iver


5. Sister Winter - Sufjan Stevens


6. Auld Lang Syne - Various Artists, The Hotel Cafe Winter Songs


7. Cinnamon & Chocolate - Butterfly Boucher


8. They Weren't There - Missy Higgins


On your mark, get set, advertise!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey! Do you post your blog posts on facebook? I get tons of hits that way.

    ReplyDelete