Sunday, February 13, 2011

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love.

Well, internet, here it is. The epitome of commercialized holidays, characterized by chocolates, hearts, etc.

Yep, you guessed it.

It's Valentine's day, y'all.

Or as I like to call it, single awareness day.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not bitter.

I love me some good ole-fashioned girl's nights. Watching chic flicks, eating ice cream, talking all night. Now that is a valentine's day for the record books. I am a hopeless romantic. I will admit that I have a problem when it comes to romantic comedies. As well as the old-school Nicolas Sparks tear-jerkers. (Note the use of the word old-school. A Walk to Remember, Message in a Bottle, The Notebook... I'm all over that. But as soon as Miley Cyrus and Amanda Seyfried step onto the scene, I'm out.) And despite what others may feel, these movies don't depress me. They just give me even more hope for my epic romance that awaits me in the future. HA.

Some wise words from muh gurl Kina Grannis about Valentine's day...



I hope you all have a GREAT valentine's day, no matter who you're with!

 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love.
But the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7, 13

Clumsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment