Friday, February 25, 2011

You will find me caught beneath the landslide with a champagne supernova in the sky.

4 words: The. Rainy. Day. Women.

It all started January 4, 2011.
It was snowing. I was curled up in a ball on the couch. Since I had some spare time, I decided I would embark on the greatest journey that I have attempted to conquer thus far in my life.

The O.C.

I'd trashed it, said it was shallow.

I was wrong.

I was hooked from the very start. The first month of 2011 was the best of my life because I could look forward to escaping from my boring world into the ritzy glamour that is the OC. First season: rocked my world. I was in love with Ryan Atwood right from the start. Tortured, sensitive, tough. Just my type right? Kidding.

However, second season has been a bit sub-par. Not to mention gross. I'm just a Ryan and Marisa fan. All the way. Even though Marisa's a bit on the crazy side. Til they are officially back together, I'm gonna have issues. Oh, and I don't really like studious, focused Ryan. I miss the Ryan that threw punches every episode. But tonight, it all changed. With one episode. Number 14. The Rainy Day Women. 


Now, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't reached this point in the OC (or doesn't watch it at all.. which, if that is the case, is a sin.) But let me just say... Best. Episode. Ever. Everything that I personally have ever wanted to happen finally did. But if there is anything that I've learned in my past two months of OC-watching, it is that nothing ever stays perfect for long. But for right now, I'm just reveling in the glory of that last episode. Fantastic.

Feast your eyes on this:









I'm a bit conflicted here.










That's just too much handsomeness for four people.
How did the camera not break?


I'm still rootin for 'em.


They probably couldn't be more adorable.

"I can't deny you, Summer. You're undeniable."

Clumsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment