Saturday, February 12, 2011

ATTENTION: The following blog may be unsuitable for younger viewers, displaying dangerous signs of addiction.

My name is Clumsy Kim.

And my strange addiction is Urban Outfitters.

I was there yesterday with my lovely sister and I could not help but drool over the new spring collection. But considering that I am currently broke, I was unable to act upon my desire to grab up every single thing that caught my eye and obnoxiously sprint to the dressing room. Alas, poor wallet; I knew you well. 

Join me as I drool over these fashions. And if you're not really into UO, I'm sorry; I just had to complain somewhere.


Seniors '11- Don't judge me if you see me wearing this exact outfit on senior trip. I make it a point to look this fabulous everywhere I go, even the beach. (Disclaimer: Sarcasm.)




Does anybody know anything about the bham flea market scene? Yeah, I didn't think so.



SUMMER PLEASE COME!!!


Why, yes, this is my college dorm room.

I hope I didn't crush your hopes too badly with this blog post. It's definitely made me feel better. 
Clumsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment